Dr Weber's Practice, Chiswick Family Practice
The doctors and staff at Chiswick Family Practice are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
We have a ramp, lower floor consultation room and toilet facilities for disabled access.
We provide NHS service under GMS Contract for patients who live within our Practice boundary.
We aim to deliver equitable, high quality, patient driven and caring primary health services without prejudice to the patients of our practice.
Aims and Objectives
- To offer continuity of care and timely access to services, putting patients in the centre of everything we do.
- To encourage patients' participation, treat everyone as individual and respect their choices
- To focus on prevention of diseases by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients.
- To work in partnership with other agences and involve other professionals in the care of our patients to provide the best possible treatment.
- To maintain confidentiality of patient data and comply with Information Governance legislation.
- To develop and improve our services through continuous professional development and by listening to our patients.
- To provide our patients and staff with a safe and friendly environment.
NHS Health App
First London wide NHS health app launches for a million young people
Healthy London Partnership has launched a new health app to help young people take greater control over their health from an early age; make healthier choices and get advice and information on health issues from a trusted source when they don’t know where to go. The app, called NHS Go [www.nhsgo.uk], was developed in collaboration with young people from across London to make it easier for them to access relevant health information. The app uses content from the NHS Choices website, which has been adapted to suit a younger audience.
The app (www.nhsgo.uk<http://www.nhsgo.uk>) is available on iOS and android and young people in Ealing can download it via NHSGo.uk, Google Play or the Apple store.
(Site updated 01/08/2016)